Webinar Library Sign-In
Congratulations on Your On-Line Webinar Library Subscription
This is the entry page to our archive of webinars presented by Dr. Howie. The webinars in this section are continually updated as new webinars are presented. Please remember that access to the Library is non-transferable (due to Federal Copyright law). Do not share your User Name or Password. Violations will result in a forfeiture of the remainder of the Subscriber's annual subscription. Feel free, however, to project the webinars (for example, via an LCD) directly from the website Library to a screen for group viewing.
Below are the current holdings in the Library. The Log-In to access our Webinars is at the bottom of this Page.
If you haven't purchased your annual, all-inclusive subscription, or want to read brief descriptions of the webinars in the Library:
Current Webinar Catalog
BRAND NEW !!!!
TraumaStress-Sensitive Schools: Addressing Students' Multi-Tiered Emotional Self-Regulation Needs [Expanded Webinar for the National Association of School Psychologists; July 8, 2020]
- Teaching Students Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Self-Control and Self-Management Skills: Applying This Instruction to Students with Challenging Behavior [Insights to Behavior; June 17, 2020]
- Ten Multi-Tiered Practices that Explain Why Students Ain't Learning [Step X Step "Straight Talk" International Conference; May 28, 2020]
- Solving the Disproportionality Dilemma through an Effective School Discipline, Classroom Management, and Student Self-Management System [Insights to Behavior; April 15, 2020]
Other Recent Presentations in the Webinar Library
- An ESEA Guide to Strategic Planning, Shared Leadership, and Student Success [Creative Leadership Solutions]
- Planning Your Multi-Tiered (MTSS) Services for Next Year by Analyzing Your Current Students' Needs Today [Creative Leadership Solutions]
- Building Academic and Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Progress for All Students [PresenceLearning]
- SEL: Critical Steps to Implementing a Comprehensive School-Wide Evidence-Based Program [Illuminate Education; with Dr. Chris Balow]
- Conducting Quarterly Student Achievement Review (Q-STAR) Meetings: An Early Identification & ESSA Progress Monitoring Approach [Illuminate Education; with Dr. Chris Balow]