Most Requested Consulting Services
When providing Consultation and Technical Assistance, Howie most-often shares his expertise in the following areas:
- District/School Success, Continuous Improvement, and Turn-Around (ESEA/ESSA)
- Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, and Shared Leadership (Committees/PLCs)
- School Discipline, Classroom Management, and Student Self-Management (PBIS/SEL/PBSS)
- Social, Emotional, and Behavioral (Social Skills) Instruction, and Strategic/Intensive Interventions for Challenging Students
- Curricular Alignment, Differentiated Instruction, and Academic Interventions for Struggling Students
- Special Education (IDEA) Planning and Implementation: Multi-Tiered (RtI) Services and Supports for Academically Struggling and Behaviorally Challenging Students
Consulting services for ESEA improvement/planning based on the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act/Every Student Succeeds Act (ESEA/ESSA)--reauthorized in December 2015. Learn More.
Curricular Alignment, Differentiated Instruction, and Academic Interventions for Struggling Students
Consulting services for MTSS/Response-to-Intervention as it pertains to ESEA/ESSA Act which requires districts and schools to develop multi-tiered systems of services, supports, strategies, and interventions for students who are academically at-risk, underachieving, unresponsive, and/or unsuccessful. Learn More.
Howie has been working in the area of school discipline since 1990, and Project ACHIEVE's Positive Behavioral Support System (PBSS) model is used by thousands of schools--in every state across the country--as their PBIS, SEL, or school-wide discipline approach. Learn More.
Consulting services for IDEA Planning to enhance effective and successful services to all students—but, especially, students with disabilities at mild through extreme levels of need. Learn More.