Discover Your Inner Strength
Edited by: Drs. Howard M. Knoff, Ken Blanchard, Stephen Covey, and Brian Tracy
Everyone has Inner Strength. For some, it is evident in their leadership style. For others, it shows in the unstoppable way they push on to reach their goals. In many, you see it as a quiet self-confidence that helps them triumph over the tough times in their lives.
However, many are perplexed about what "Inner Strength" really is and specifically how to find and use it. Discover Your Inner Strength is a book-- a tool— that showcases twenty-five experts from different areas of professional expertise who share their perspectives to help you to discover and consistently use your inner strength.
At the lead are:
- Stephen Covey, consultant and author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Ken Blanchard, consultant and author of The One Minute Manager
- Howie Knoff, consultant and author of The Stop & Think Social Skills Program
- Brian Tracy, consultant and author of Million Dollar Habits
Among the topics addressed in the book are:
- A Values-Based Approach (Stephen Covey)
- Attitude is Everything (Ken Blanchard)
- Living a Strategic Life: The Seven C’s of Success (Knoff)
- Using Strategy to Discover Your Inner Strength (Brian Tracy)
- Happiness and Ultimate Wealth
- Move Beyond Fear
- Recognizing Your Rainbows
- Strength Through Negotiation
- Purposeful Living
- The Choice of Inner Strength
- Discovery Comes with Action!
- Practical Health and Wellness
About Howie Knoff’s Chapter
Living a Strategic Life: The Seven C’s of Success
This chapter discusses a number of “blueprints” that help people to live a productive and successful strategic life—experientially, personally, and professionally. The first blueprint involves how we plan and execute through a problem solving process involving:
- Problem Identification;
- Problem Analysis;
- Implementing Plans, Strategies, Solutions, and Interventions; and
- Evaluating your success.
Emphasized is the importance of “Inner Strength” in being able to proceed effectively through these steps.
The chapter then describes the “Seven C’s of Strategic Living” with real-life examples from national and international events. These involve:
- Charting the Course
- Collecting the Supplies
- Cruising with Purpose
- Checking Coordinates
- Correcting for Drift
- Containing Crises
- Celebrating the Voyage
Finally, the chapter shares the “Seven C’s of Success.” These seven factors are the critical “person-centered factors” that help everyone to be truly successful in everything that they do.
However, many are perplexed about what "Inner Strength" really is and specifically how to find and use
Discover Your Inner Strength showcases Stephen Covey, Ken Blanchard, Howie Knoff, Brian Tracy and over twenty other experts from different areas of professional expertise who share their perspectives on how to help you discover and consistently use your inner strength. (388 pages)