Clearly, the success of any school improvement effort, whether at the individual student or the whole-school level, rests in its outcomes. Over its 30-plus years of implementation across the country, Project ACHIEVE has been recognized for its positive and lasting successes.
This section details the typical Project ACHIEVE outcomes, when it is implemented intensively and with "treatment integrity," as well as some specific outcomes from a sample of schools in Arkansas, Florida, Texas, New York, and Louisiana. Some of Project ACHIEVE's many honors also are listed—honors that reflect the hard work and dedication of thousands of educators who have learned, prepared, and used the Project ACHIEVE blueprint, interventions, and student, staff, school, and system strategies.
To learn more about Project ACHIEVE's outcomes and honors, click on one or more of the links below:
Typical Project ACHIEVE Outcomes:
- State-wide Implementation: Arkansas
- Sample Outcomes: Jesse Keen Elementary (FL)
- Sample Outcomes: Cleveland Elementary (FL)
- Sample Outcomes: Hotchkiss Elementary (TX)
- Sample Outcomes: Dutch Broadway Elementary (NY)
- Sample Outcomes: NOVA Alternative School (LA)
- Project ACHIEVE National and State Honors